Following the success of its first-ever warehouse sale in January, Summit Media is all set to hold a follow-up to its three-day reader’s paradise that’s sure to excite local bookworms and magazine collectors.
The second Summit Media Warehouse Sale will take place on June 14 to 15 at 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and June 16 at 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Summit Media Warehouse located at RDC Business Complex, Brgy. San Andres, Cainta, Rizal.
At the Summit Media Warehouse Sale, readers get to complete their magazine collections through extensive back issue offerings and feast on hard-to-find book releases covering different Summit Books imprints—all at huge discounts. Below are some discounts readers can expect:
• Regular magazine back issues from April 2018 and earlier at P20/copy
• Pop Fiction Books from 2017 and 2018 at P160/copy (from P195-199)
• Pop Fiction books from 2016 or earlier at P100/copy
• Sparkling magazine back issues at P100/copy (from P175)
• Dream Big Books (children’s books), Kimchi Press books (K-drama-inspired books), and chick lit books at P20/copy
Some of Summit Media’s highest-selling book releases will also be up for grabs at slashed-down rates at the warehouse sale. Readers can grab popular books such as the following at a fraction of their original prices:
• Yup, I Am That Girl by Maine Mendoza at P200/copy
• Everyday Kath by Kathryn Bernardo at P100/copy
• Descendants of the Sun Photo Essay Book at P200/copy
Watch the video from the first Summit Media Warehouse Sale below:
How to get to the Summit Media Warehouse Sale in Cainta, Rizal:
For updates and more information about the second Summit Media Warehouse Sale, follow Summit Books on Facebook and Twitter via @SummitBooks and on Instagram via @summit.books.