K-Zone: Your Best Bro for All Things Awesomesauce!
- K-Zone is every kid’s (and kid-atheart) epic manual to the best of tween culture!
- At K-Zone, it’s all about the cool news, rad facts, and fun insights about toys, cartoons, movies, food, shows, and video games.
- We welcome the geeky, the weird, and the silly to deliver the ultimate tome of awesomeness for all the tween boys (and girls) on this planet.
5.75 x 8.25 inches
Total Monthly Readership
12x a year
K-Zone readers or K-Zoners are boys (70%) and girls (30%) ages 8-12 years old.
- K-Zoners are loyal to K-Zone. They buy the magazine every month (62%) and will buy the next issue of K-Zone (91%). Their friends buy K-Zone everymonth too (82%)!
- K-Zoners like having control over what they watch. They prefer watching videos on the Internet (59%) rather than on TV (41%). When they are not online, they read books and/or magazines (90%)
- They use the Internet for social networking sites (70%) or for watching videos (70%). K-Zoners are very visual and are all about humor. They interact with social media posts that are funny, interesting, and interactive.
- K-Zoners prefer to choose the stuff they want to buy (72%). They see things they want from the Internet (70%), magazines (70%), or from their family and friends (54%).
*From 2015 K-Zone Reader Survey
6F & 7F Robinsons Cybergate Center Tower 3
Robinsons Pioneer Complex Pioneer St.
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines