New Year, new reads! Kick off 2018 with bigger book and magazine collections through the Summit Media Warehouse Sale!
Summit Media holds its first-ever Warehouse Sale from January 18 to 20 (1 p.m – 5 p.m. on January 18 and 19; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on January 20) at the Summit Media warehouse located at RDC Business Complex, Brgy. San Andres, Cainta, Rizal.
At the Summit Media Warehouse Sale, readers get to score copies of Summit Media’s latest magazine issues and hard-to-find back issues at huge discounts and bundled with freebies. Also for sale at slashed-down prices are releases from Summit Books and its imprints (Pop Fiction, Kimchi Press, Rawr Books, Berry Books, Dream Big Books, Majesty Press, and Made of Bricks) published in 2017 and earlier.
Below are the discounts and freebies readers can expect:
• Regular magazines (November 2017, December 2017, and January 2018) and 2017-released books at cover price with a free book
• Regular magazine back issues (October 2017 and earlier) at P30/copy
• 2017-2018 released Pop Fiction books at P160/copy with a free book
• 2013- to 2016-released Pop Fiction books at P100/copy
• Summit chick lit, Kimchi Press, and Dream Big Books at P30/copy
• 2013- to 2016-released branded books at P30-P100/copy
• Other 2013- to 2015-released books and specials at P30-P100/copy
At the Summit Media Warehouse Sale, the more you buy, the more you get! Cool extras go to bigger spenders, such as a free Pop Fiction sticker set for every single receipt purchase worth P500 and a free canvas drawstring bag designed by Abbey Sy, artist and bestselling author behind The ABCs of Hand Lettering, Letters from ABC: 52 Postcards from A to Z, and The ABCs of Journaling, for every single receipt purchase worth P1,000.
How to get to the Summit Warehouse in Cainta, Rizal by commuting:
For updates and more information on the first Summit Media Warehouse Sale, follow @SummitBooks on Facebook and Twitter and @summit.books on Instagram.